Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Eight Perfect Peacock Bridal Shoes

One of my obsessions are shoes. I absolutely love them and I used to have so many and for every occasion. The funny thing is that my toddler loves them as well and will try on shoes any size in the stores. She can spend quiet some time there, just picking all kinds of shoes. Anyway, in this post I want to share the eight perfect shoes for a bride on a peacock themed wedding.








Photo credit

As you can see they don't need to be white, you can use them in different colors depending on the rest of the decoration at your wedding. Another cute idea is to wear them as your "something blue". If you don't want to spend so much money on shoes you're probably never going to use again, you can pick one of the awesome pins that you just attach to your shoe of choice and can remove after your wedding.

As usual remember that you can find more beautiful Peacock Themed Wedding Ideas on my Pinterest.

See you soon!

XOXO

Sandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment